Wednesday 25 May 2011

Mesh Flow Criticism

Another confusing day figuring out my my mesh flow is wrong and would cause issues with animation. I received some crit from one of my teachers, Adrian and basically all the issues on the image below state all the errors I was making. 


The crit was really needed. He did say that the density of my mesh is really good, just needs a few fixes here and  there. Apart from the mesh flow crit he also stated some other changes.

  • The crotch area is too too dented in
  • The back doesn't define the shoulder blades in the mesh very much
  • The buttocks aren't sitting correctly for a neutral pose.
  • The posture isnt correct in the body
  • The natural arc in the shin and calf need to be emphasised for a more interesting leg silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment